 Marketplace / Shopping / 5729
5728  |  5730
Subject:
Back from Tuesday Morning - LEGO Trains!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:04:27 GMT

I just returned from Tuesday Morning where believe it or not, I found
LEGOBack from Tuesday Morning - Trains!!!! Train sets!  Well sort of, I
found set 4525 Road N' Rail Repair (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4525) to be
exact, but still a find none the less!

I also found and bought the following:

5909 - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5909_2 (x1)
4258 - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4258 (x2)
4525 - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4525 (x4)
6024 - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6024 (x2)
6558 - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6558 (x1)
6559 - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6559 (x2)
6791 - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6791 (x1)
2847 - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2847 (x4)
6585 - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6585 (x2)
5905 - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5905 (x3)

There was lots (a big-o-pile) of Duplo, a couple of Western Sets, some Time
Cruisers/Time Twisters, some Ninja, some Technic (mostly Cyber Slam), and a
bunch of last year's Wal-Mart value pack (@ $15).  Overall prices seem to be
50% off MSRP, not 75% off like I found quite a bit of last year.  Selection
was not as good either.

Most of what I bought will be broken up and put up on BrickBay, if there is
something in my list that you want let me know and I won't canabalize it.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com