 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5303
Re: Any one else order this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 13:26:32 GMT

Jake & All,

I will check tomorrow, but I am pretty sure that they are just not available
yet.

Thanks, we appreciate it! These sets are probably some of the best LEGO Town
sets that LEGO has made recently, traditional cars, great parts, and the
sets are great just by themeselves. Not that I like Shell Stations or
anything! ;)

http://www.scottesanburn.org/Creations/Shell-Station/shell-station-index.htm

This series actually made me want to build a realistic American type Shell
Station. I remember buying a couple of sets of these from Europe when they
firt came out, so I could have them, and was really happy when they were
available over here, and it is even better now that S@H has them. : )

Hopefully, this will be a trend where some of these hard to find promotional
sets are available to sell via S@H, both here, and elsewhere in the world.

Scott Sanburn
--
Member, MichLUG http://www.michlug.org