 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5295
Re: Any one else order this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 23:16:17 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
Jake & All,

On the "high" price issue... don't forget that Shell was originally giving
these out with certain purchases, and/or subsidizing the costs to make them
cheap for the casual gas station consumer.

I didn't think about this myself until I asked someone here!

Indeed. Are these going to become available to people eventually, or are
they already out of stock? I am getting a Not Available when I view the KS1256.

I will check tomorrow, but I am pretty sure that they are just not available
yet.

Jake
---
Jake McKee