 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5294
5293  |  5295
Subject:
Missing item number in latest Shop At Home catalog?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 23:15:43 GMT

I did a couple searches, and didn't see this mentioned anywhere, so I
thought I'd post an FYI for the LEGO Direct folks... in case it was an
oversight.

On page 3 of the Holiday 2002 catalog there is something called the 'Holiday
Kit'.  Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a product number with which to
order the whole set of 3 mini-sculptures.  I'm guessing it was just missed,
since all of the other multi-kit sets in the catalog seem to have a separate
number for ordering.

Anyway... now you know.  :)

By the way, I feel I must go on record as saying that this is a fantastic
idea, that is... making and selling mini-sculptures, made out of old-style
bricks, at a decent price.  Whoever came up with this idea deserves a raise
and the opportunity to come up with more little sculptures for the next
product line.  Whoever you are, well done!

All the best,
Allan B.