 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5320
Re: Missing item number in latest Shop At Home catalog?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 00:47:14 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Allan Bedford writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Tom Stangl writes:

What are the set #s of the individual sculptures?  I'd like to look at them
online.

The individual set #'s are as follows:

Santa Claus - 10068
Tree - 10069
Reindeer - 10070

I poked around the LEGO.com site for a bit, but can't seem to find them.

Here are pictures:
http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE09/LEGO-US-2057/Set192x144us010068.jpg
http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE09/LEGO-US-2057/Set192x144us010069.jpg
http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE09/LEGO-US-2057/Set192x144us010070.jpg