 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5290
Re: Any one else order this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:08:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, William R. Ward writes:

I think it's great that LEGO is offering these, though the price is a
tad high.  Brad and Jake said they were going to try to get permission
to sell the promo sets through shop@home and it looks like they came
through for us!! :-)

On the "high" price issue... don't forget that Shell was originally giving
these out with certain purchases, and/or subsidizing the costs to make them
cheap for the casual gas station consumer.

I didn't think about this myself until I asked someone here!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Senior Producer