 Marketplace / Shopping / 10074
RE: S@H Web Specials - USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 14:41:01 GMT

Hi,

Same thing at Walmart up here in Canada....it was all in their clearance
section for more than 50% off.  Having said that, my 6 year old has
developed quite a bit of an interest in it after the McDonald's Galidor
promotion.  When I asked him what he liked about it, he told me that is the
way he could mix the character parts up and make "weird" combinations.
Since the price was cut so deeply, I bought a pile of different figures and
they are going to end up under the Christmas tree as an "also ran".  I think
I bought about 8 of them (2 of them deluxe) for about $45 Canadian ($30 US)
including taxes.

I think he'll get some play value out of it...more than "normal" action
figures.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Richard Morton
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 1:57 AM
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com
Subject: S@H Web Specials - USA

So, I wonder how successful the Galidor line has been for LEGO?
The reason I ask is because I notice that S@H has ALL of them at 50% off in
their webspecials section!
Hmmm, doesn't look good!

Richard (who is not wanting to get into a Galidor is not LEGO depate, but
just thought it was probably a good indicator of how well the line hasn't
done)