 Marketplace / Shopping / 10082
Re: S@H Web Specials - USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 19:19:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Papenfuss writes:
Wow, thats surprising - they just finished the McDonalds promo and the
Holiday season is around the corner. I would have thought this would have
delayed any of the sales they were planning for them...

Good point... this probably means they bombed so badly that they want to move
as many of them as possible before the holidays are over.

Action figures are a risky market, littered with failures.  I hope Lego learned
something from this.

Kevin