 Marketplace / Shopping / 10087
Re: LEGO specials in TRU "Big Toy Book" (U.S.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 18:46:38 GMT

Ogel Control Center was back in stock when I checked a few minutes ago and ordered 4
(hey, it got me a 24" Lounging Tigger free ;-)

You can enter multiple coupons - I got the Tigger free for buying over $100 (Ogel's),
and then I ordered 3 Droid Escapes and got another Droid Escape free.  All on one
order.  I did not, however, try using the SW Lego purchase towards the $100 for the
Tigger - I wanted 4 Ogels for parts anyways.

FYI, if you want to see ALL the coupons, Lego related or not, online, with links to
actually load the offers, see
http://forums.dealhunting.com/showthread.php?threadid=18756

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Not that it does any good, since Ogel Control Center is already sold out, and has
been for hours, if it wasn't out of stock already when the sale began this morning.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron writes:
The TRU Big Toy Book (a 76 page sale flyer) was in this morning's Sunday paper.
Hogwarts Castle and Republic Gunship are $79.99 each and Alpha Team ogeL
Control Center is $29.97.  8011 Jango Fett is $24.99 and they have a TRU
exclusive 65081 R2-D2 / C-3PO droid set for $39.99.

There is a coupon in the book for a free 7106 Droid Escape with any
$14.99 Star Wars LEGO purchase.

The book says that these are available online as well.

Thanks for sharing!

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/