 Marketplace / Shopping / 10088
10087  |  10089
Subject:
Fred Meyer sale ends Wednesday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 18:15:45 GMT

Fred meyers has HP Lego on sale and there is a coupon for $8 off the $19.99
creator bucket. The coupon has a limit of 4 buckets. The coupons is in the
toy flyer in Sundays paper. They usually have their ads at the front of the
store or coupons back by the Lego.

SALE ENDS WEDNESDAY, NOV 6!!!!!!!

Rose