 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 61 – 80 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: No more Blue Tub...

Kyle D. Jackson wrote in message ... (...) Here in Vancouver BC, the blue tubs are still turning up on the shelves regularly. I've bought 30 in the last couple of months and always left a few on the shelf. However, the retailer catalog and price (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.422)

  new sets on discount

There's a local store near me that has several newer sets at a pretty good discount (IMO). I'm willing to pick up any of these for anyone tha might be interested. name list sale Ice Surfer (URL) $5 $1.99 Cameraman (URL) $2 $0.99 Stuntman Cat. (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

parts, list
(score: 2.406)

  Brick Depot Reopens w/ lots of new inventory!

I have reopened my Brickbay store (Brick Depot) and added a ton of parts over the last two evenings. Since wanted e-mail notifications are not working you may want to check your wanted list. Brickbay reported that 111 members were notified from my (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.390)

  Decatur GA TRU - whats left

As has been mentioned before, The Decatur GA TRU has been operating as a clearance outlet for the last month or two. I visited there on Monday, 29 Oct. When I left, Monday afternoon, this is an approx list of what remained in stock, qtys and prices (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

parts, list
(score: 2.366)

  Re: Racers on sale at WalMart

(...) Yes, this is a national thing. I've been keeping it on the down low while I cleaned out all my local WalMarts of this deal. The usable parts are the front and back of the racer and, to a lesser degree, the racer him(?)self. Anyone who wishes (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.347)

  Re: Toys R Us question

(...) From my experience, TRU is downright obnoxious when you make inqiries about discounts - even when a set is obviously missing items. I've actually seen managers reseal boxes missing items and replace them on the shelf after I've turned down an (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.342)

  Re: Factory, questions & comments

(...) Oh okay, that makes sense. (...) Well, I could start a list of link of other sets that are posted here, and link your link from my page of links... LOL. It just would be nice to have one place to find AFOL contributions, since many are things (...) (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, list
(score: 2.321)

  Re: Factory, questions & comments

(...) Oh, I missed that. I will be more careful next time around. (...) Im not sure, my later additions didnt have prices either, but I just tried another, and it worked. Thanks Bram. (...) Yes add that to my list as well. Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, list
(score: 2.320)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

(...) I will answers these questions... In my store I NEVER would sell anything that looked abused without describing what was wrong with it. And really, if a piece is that bad I would never sell it in the first place. In a few cases I have found a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.320)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

Greg, I'm going to respond to a couple points that you made from the viewpoint of a seller on Bricklink. (...) of (...) left) I believe this is at the core of the "problem". If a seller gets positive feedback for something that was less then a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops)

parts, list
(score: 2.319)

  Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

In order to provide myself with a bit of a vent, I thought I’d post this message and see if others share my perspective/experiences or whether I’m just completely wrong in my attitude and thinking (wouldn’t be the first time). My “problem” is that (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general) !

parts, list
(score: 2.318)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

Greg Perry wrote in message ... (...) time). Oh believe me Greg, you're not alone. Here's one message I posted about this kind of thing to Bricklink: (URL) just don't buy used pieces AT ALL because of the risk of getting what Richard Marchetti terms (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.318)

  New Items on The Vault - 5/23/02

Lots of discussion on my last post! I'll go with these groups until the charters are revised someday to better suit things. -Matt :) Lots of new items this time including an old 70's set, lots of old train items, some promos, new Kabaya, new Coke (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.307)

  Re: Construction toys non-returnable?!

(...) Well, of course. But the blanket policy at Wal-mart may effect other kinds of returns as well. And TLC quality control is way down in my estimation -- how happy would you be to not have an entire bag of stuff that was supposed to be in an MISB (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.282)

  Re: S@H on line pick a brick

(...) There are indeed some pricing idiosyncracies. However, a few of these work to the advantage of the consumer. For example, large spruce trees are now cheaper (10 for $6.40) than the bulk bag (10 for $6.99). The same is true for train rails (8 (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, list
(score: 2.266)

  Walmart.com clearance

I just noticed that Cahdok & Gahdok (8558) are now 75% off the list price. They are now going for $15. Only 118 in stock (before I bought my share). This set has a lot of great parts. Lots of long smooth beams in dark grey, red, and blue. Lots of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.242)

  Re: What a trip I had to Markville!

(...) This is the BEST Halloween. How’s this for a Trick-or-Treat!!! I feel like one of those lucky people who tour a Lego factory and pick up an assortment of rare parts…I’ve always dreamt that I’d find 25-30 pieces of drk. Gray round shields from (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

factory, parts
(score: 2.210)

  TRU at its best...

It's seriously the most wonderful time of the year...for both of the TRUs here in Staten Island, NY- (located in Hylan Plaza right off of Hylan Blvd and in the Best Buy shopping center right off of Richmond Ave). The shelves were packed with many (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.180)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

(...) Wow! This sounds very cool. I am going to LLCA today, I wonder if they still have the "only at LLCA" signs they were so proud of before ;) I would love to do some price comparisons between the 2 different systems. I wonder what is the better (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

parts, list
(score: 2.177)

  Re: New set 4406 Houses (was Re: sets in 2004? Wish List)

(...) Geez, you are gonna make me buy the sets, huh?? :) :) Okay, I will buy some of each and then do an inventory of the parts. Honestly, I never understand why folks have to buy the latest Lego sets as soon as they become available. :) I only (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.year.2004, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.153)

More:  Next Page >>