 Marketplace / Shopping / 8782
Re: Racers on sale at WalMart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 00:48:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders writes:
One WalMart I was at yesterday, had their entire pile of Lego Racers (small
boxes, ~9 pcs) marked down to $1. This happened to be a smaller WalMart, so I'm
not sure if this is on sale everywhere. Out of curiosity, I bought one and
looked at it. No real usable parts (unless you really want the racer).

Ray

Yes, this is a national thing. I've been keeping it on the down low while I
cleaned out all my local WalMarts of this deal. The usable parts are the
front and back of the racer and, to a lesser degree, the racer him(?)self.

Anyone who wishes to make me a trade deal for other parts they need can
offer up the three racer parts that fit on the racer itself. I'm interested
in the front and rear parts mainly, but the racer is useful as well. Just
send me a link to your wanted list and I'll see what I can do.

-Dave