 Marketplace / Shopping / 8223
8222  |  8224
Subject:
Decatur GA TRU - whats left
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:41:35 GMT

As has been mentioned before, The Decatur GA TRU has been operating as a
clearance outlet for the last month or two. I visited there on Monday, 29 Oct.
When I left, Monday afternoon, this is an approx list of what remained in
stock, qtys and prices

Znap
3502 & 3504 30-50, $0.39
3532 15-20 $0.59
(all of the medium and larger sets are gone)

Lego System / Star Wars
7171 Mos Espa 5-8  $25.99
7151 Sith Infl 50-60 $7.99
7111 Droid Fight 20-25 $1.19
7128 Speeder Bikes ~70 $4.00
7121 Naboo Swamp ~5 $4.00
7101 Duel 3-4 $4.00

Lego System / Rock Raiders
4980 Tunnel Trans 3-5 $15.99
4940 Granite Grind 50-60 $5.16
4930 Rock Raiders ~25 $2.80

Lego System / Technic
8269 Cyber Stinger 3-4 $7.99

Also, there were ~40 of the small constuctopedia flip booklets which each come
with a baggie of approx 60 pcs. Amoung those pcs were ~8 technic beams, two 40-
tooth gears and various other parts. They wanted $7.99 ea which I thought was a
bit high considering the prices of the other items available.

A final note, as of 29 Oct, they had a deal going. For each $100 rung at the
checkout, they would knock $15 off of the total. The deal was worded otherwise,
but thats how it actually worked. AFAIK, they are not shipping. If you want any
of this stuff, either get in your car and go there or find someone in the
Atlanta metro area to do it for you. I will not be returning, as I live a
considerable distance from Atlanta. Store closes on 3 Nov.

Ray