 Marketplace / Shopping / 7921
7920  |  7922
Subject:
Brick Depot Reopens w/ lots of new inventory!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 15:22:00 GMT

I have reopened my Brickbay store (Brick Depot) and added a ton of parts
over the last two evenings.  Since wanted e-mail notifications are not
working you may want to check your wanted list.  Brickbay reported that 111
members were notified from my inventory update.

I added parts from the following:

6573 Artic Expedition (x6)
6573 Artic Expedition (x6)
6575 Polar Base (x3)
6579 Ice Surfer (x9)
5987 Dino Research Compound (x3)
5934 Track Master (x3)
6474 Wheeled Front Shovel (x3)
6470 Mini Dumper (x3)
6714 Speed Dragster (x4)
1351 Movie Backdrop (x10)

Due to the hiccup with Brickbay just before it moved, there is an outside
chance that my inventory is slightly out of sync (all of the new stuff is
good).  I think I resolved all of the orders that were placed after the last
Brickbay backup that Dan had made (which he used to populate the new
Brickbay site).

Happy shopping!

Brick Depot:  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw

Mike