 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 281 – 300 of about 1500.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: More K-Mart stores to close

(...) Hi Suz, Thanks for the heads up! Geez, I checked the list and it has every K-mart store I'm familiar with in a 200 mile radius! I guess that's the end of K-mart for me. I hate to see it in a way. I'd like for Walmart to have more competition. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.455)

  Re: More K-Mart stores to close

(...) So did I. If you think that's bad, look at how Houston fared on the list. All 8 Houston K-Mart stores (I believe that's all of them, there may be 1 or 2 others) are closing, and various ones in small towns within 50 miles, like Katy. Looks (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.455)

  Re: Target Trains on Deep clearance...

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:H83I4r.7w4@lugnet.com... (...) those in (...) cars (...) I have seen the same thing - I thought someone else had posted it but it might have been on a mailing list. In my area (Raleigh) I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.453)

  Re: Parking Lot Sale At Legoland California!

Note, it has been mentioned before, but LONG in the past, so people may have forgotten, but you CAN call them and order stuff from the tent sale and have it shipped. I just placed a small order (for me), and the S&H was about $20. Note, they tacked (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.453)

  WM after xmas Lego clearances

I did a quick stop into the local WM and compiled a list of what this store is clearancing (after christmas). This list may or may not apply to your WM depending on what part of the country you are in, what size store it is and other imponderable (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.453)

  Let The Target Clearance Begin!

Hi All, I just want to wish everyone a "Very Merry Christmas" and remind you that the Target clearance sales have started! Like last year, they have already started marking items down and placing them in a clearance aisle. The first markdown is 30% (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.452)

  PlayValue Clearance Items

I know that this only applies to those who can get to Ottawa for shopping, but here's several reasons to make the trip. For PlayValue's address, see the ParLUGment homepage: (URL) 1351 Movie Backdrop Studio 34.99 1352 Expolosion Studio 9.99 1354 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

list
(score: 0.449)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Dec 4 - Dec 10, 2002

Well rats. At 9:15 EST they told me they wouldn't have a new list this week -- due to holiday order volume (reaonable enough) -- and now the 6771's are all gone. And I missed them last summer when Target cleared them out, too! :( (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.449)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Dec 4 - Dec 10, 2002

Bob, Thanks for noting it. I'm afraid that the draw here for me (S@H) was the 50% off price. The Kohl's bundle is not a great deal in my opinion (saw it a couple of weeks ago), since it appears to me that the bundle is actually a higher total cost (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.449)

  ZB 25% off sale (US)

Zainy Brainy (US) is having a 25% off sale all LEGO from Nov. 29th to Dec. 1st. Just as good as KMart's BOGO. Beware of inflated prices though; some things at my store in Durham NC are as much as 50% above list. This may only apply to the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.448)

  Re: Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?

Sorry, There I went again typing slower then my head could put the stuff out. Any what I meant to say is that: The brick selection at the parks (LLCA is all I know of) is set from the Model Builders. If they have left over parts then those parts go (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.446)

  Re: LEGO @ Tuesday Morning

(...) Hope springs eternal. I thought there might be something worth buying, and although Tuesday Morning unveiled a fair variety, the prices seemed little better than list. I guess in fact the prices were 33% off list, generally, but there wasn't (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.445)

  Re: TRU Sales

(...) Just realized that the item numbers were the same for #2 and #3 on the list. Sorry, but I copied them off the store tag, so I guess they'd made a mistake on the Playtable tag. Play well. Tim Strutt (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

list
(score: 0.445)

  Re: Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?

If this is true, it must be a relatively new development, as the bulk of the stuff offered in the Bulk Shop at LLCA in the past was similar to what showed up at PaB elsewhere, or was something that had more to do with disassembled parts packs than (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.445)

  Re: Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?

(...) I was there a couple weeks ago: some 1x2 trans blue were there. At Orlando at least, bins occassionally get mixed by color, so the 1x2 trans blues were in with the 2x2 trans blues (about a 50/50 mix, when I was there). Likewise there was a bin (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.445)

  Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?

Need to know if any one is going to Downtown Disney and could stop by the PaB to see if they have any 1x2 trans blocks. I was over at LLCA and they didn't have any 1x2s. Lots of 2x2. One of the masterbuilders told me something very interesting. The (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.445)

  LAST DAY.... New list of Lego auctions...all NEW pcs including a NEW COLOR!!!!

Last day for these auctions. They will close out tonight so take a look and place a bid if your interested. Thanks !! Anthony (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.443)

  Technic Aircraft 50% off at S@H too (was: Lego sale at Media Play)

(...) Whoa, cool! I picked up a bunch of alpha-team and racers stuff. They didn't have the Castle of Morcia though, which I really want. D'oh. Are they doing this because they're getting rid of Lego or something? Also, does anyone know if the $40 RC (...) (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.442)

  Re: Tan Spindle Fence (quarter-round)

P.S. (pre-script ;) ) Many of the pieces marked "yellow" in the list below are what most of us refer to as tan. Kevin (...) *snip* (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

list
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Tan Spindle Fence (quarter-round)

(...) the contents from the list they provided! Maggie C. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

list
(score: 0.441)

More:  Next Page >>