 Marketplace / Shopping / 10306
10305  |  10307
Subject:
Let The Target Clearance Begin!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 18:28:30 GMT

Hi All,
I just want to wish everyone a "Very Merry Christmas" and remind you that
the Target clearance sales have started!  Like last year, they have already
started marking items down and placing them in a clearance aisle.  The first
markdown is 30% and at my Target, they had older Star Wars, Harry Potter, My
Trains (which were already marked down), Alpha Team, Soccer, Jack Stone,
Racers, Bionicle, Spybots, and Galidor stuff!  The My Train sets were not
marked down anymore as of yet (still 30%).  I didn't get a list of all the
sets I saw as I didn't have time.  You'll have to go check it out yourself.
The store I was at had some of the Technic Star Wars sets like 8010 (Darth
Vader) already at half price!  Of course those have been on sale at other
places as well.  I only bought a few items this time as I'm waiting for the
next markdown.  Hopefully there will still be sets available then.  Here are
a few that I remember:
Sopwith Camel
Ogel Shark Sub
At Command Patrol
Ogel Mutant Squid
Forbidden Corridor
Snape's Class
Room of the winged Keys
The Final Challenge
Team Transport Red Bus
R2D2
Darth Vader
Jedi Defense 1
Jedi Defense 2
Final Duel 1
Final Duel 2
My Train Caboose
My Train Open Freight Car
My Train Target Exclusive (with blue passenger car)
Nitro Race Team
Spybot Technojaw
Spybot Gigamesh
There were a number other sets, but these are the only ones I can recall!
enjoy,
Tom

Tom