 Marketplace / Shopping / 10308
Re: Let The Target Clearance Begin!
Newsgroups:
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 00:18:30 GMT

[ ... snipped ... ]

FWIW - the woman working the Target toy department I spoke with today told
me that clearance toy items would NOT be at 50% when they open on Thursday.
YMMV.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: Let The Target Clearance Begin!

(...) I also visited one Target store today (S.E. US) and noted a 30% clearance markdown on about 40% of the Lego sku's. Items *not* on clearance at that store were any of the "My Own Train" kits and the two large Harry Potter sets (Hogwarts castle (...) (22 years ago, 25-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)