 Marketplace / Shopping / 12129
12128  |  12130
Subject:
Technic Aircraft 50% off at S@H too (was: Lego sale at Media Play)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 17:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott E. Thomas wrote:
Hello all,

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that all Lego is 50% off at Media
Play.  This sale ends Memorial Day.  They did not have a large selection, but a
few Star Wars, Harry Potter, Designer, and a couple different buckets and a few
others that I can't remember.

Scott
Member 718

Whoa, cool!

I picked up a bunch of alpha-team and racers stuff. They didn't have the Castle
of Morcia though, which I really want. D'oh.

Are they doing this because they're getting rid of Lego or something?

Also, does anyone know if the $40 RC car is worth the money (will be $20 with
this sale) http://peeron.com/inv/sets/8378-1. It looks like it doesn't really
have any standard lego parts, so I'm just wondering if anyone knows if it's
worth it.

Also, finally; I noticed that they put the Technic Aircraft #8434
http://peeron.com/inv/sets/8434-1 down to 50% at Lego's S@H today; for anyone
who's been looking at it.