 Marketplace / Shopping / 10332
Re: Target Trains on Deep clearance...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 16:52:51 GMT

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
news:H83I4r.7w4@lugnet.com...
Can't believe I am the first to find this but I just bought several of the
Target MOT sets with the Blue Passenger cars for about $79 each.  (For • those in
Eastern MA don't bother trying the Saugus Target).  All of the other MOT • cars
were at a similar discount of close to 50% off.

Eric Kingsley

I have seen the same thing - I thought someone else had posted it but it
might have been on a mailing list.

In my area (Raleigh) I have visited all four Target stores.  All still have
the Log cars but none have any of the Caboose or Green Passenger car.  They
all seem to have gone out the door at the 30% level.

Mike

PS:  Still hoping to score a couple of the Target trains at less than 50%!

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: Target Trains on Deep clearance...

(...) Mike, The Target at Fayetteville has a few of the trains, the log cars, the Caboose and Green Passenger car at deep discount as of New Year's Day. Strangely enough, a lot of the other things were cleaned out. The Target of Garner also had the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)