 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 1241 – 1260 of 1491.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

That is for Galidor. The top is full of parts for kids to play with. "John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H3ntsL.8tt@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.969)

  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

(...) Hey Tim, it looks like the Exclusive Train Set is available from Target.Com for $160 US. A little pricey overall, but if you were really interested, I am sure that an AFOL south of the border could offer some assistance. A blue passenger coach (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

parts
(score: 0.968)

  Re: Black Seas Barracuda sets sail again!

(...) Also, don't forget the USS Constitution.... $A99.95. Great value as a source of parts, and will be interesting to reconfigure for minifig use as well. Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.pirates)

parts
(score: 0.968)

  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

It's some sort of "Glinching Pit" so kids can play with the Galidor sets. Funny story: I was just up at the mall and saw a mother with 2 kids arguing with the clerk about keeping her kids creations. "...it says create YOUR OWN!..." sigh. Anyway it (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.968)

  Re: 8880 Super Car found in the warehouse

Well, to all those who got a copy, have fun with them. ;) Certainly one of the better Technic sets Lego has produced, and a great source for parts too. For those who missed this, Super Cars are frequently available on ebay these days (probably the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.968)

  Re: Any one else order this

Jake & All, (...) Thanks, we appreciate it! These sets are probably some of the best LEGO Town sets that LEGO has made recently, traditional cars, great parts, and the sets are great just by themeselves. Not that I like Shell Stations or anything! (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.967)

  FOTM: 3403 for $7

OK, it's not that great a find, but it is half off. It was an opened box on the clearance end-cap at Wal-Mart. I love these soccer sets - they have lots of great blue and white and grey slopes and other useful parts. They're great Space parts (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.967)

  Re: Probuilder Toys R Us sets warning

(...) With respect, I must happily report an experience entirely in contrast to yours. I'm sorry for the hassle you've encountered; not only did my 9735 have all the listed pieces and then some, but I've also never had that problem with any (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

parts
(score: 0.967)

  Re: Price Increases!!

(...) $129??? That's a 44% price increase! I hope this is most definitely NOT a shade of things to come. Can you list the other sets seeing price increases? Is it pretty much across the board? -Dave (16 years ago, 6-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.967)

  Re: Tan Spindle Fence (quarter-round)

Here's a quick snap I took of the contents. The wall panel is printed on two sides. One side is a wall appropriate for adding to the building in the large Spidey set. The other side appears to be have been designed for the cancelled third Spidey (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

parts
(score: 0.967)

  Re: Tan Spindle Fence (quarter-round)

In lugnet.general, Mr L F Braun wrote: [snip] (...) "knob" seems to be the TLC term for studs, I'm not sure I've ever seen TLC use "stud". I'll bet some enterprising editor removed the "brick" from all those "brick yellow" parts, because they aren't (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

parts
(score: 0.966)

  RE: S@H Web Specials - USA

Hi, Same thing at Walmart up here in Canada....it was all in their clearance section for more than 50% off. Having said that, my 6 year old has developed quite a bit of an interest in it after the McDonald's Galidor promotion. When I asked him what (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.965)

  Re: Finding a bargain

(...) I'll go along with Larry and Maggie too. (And I also happily buy Diagon Alleys at full price.) In the US, the cheapest price/piece easily available is 2 cents per brick for the new red bucket available at Walmart, KMart, Target and others. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.965)

  Re: LEGO specials in TRU "Big Toy Book" (U.S.)

Ogel Control Center was back in stock when I checked a few minutes ago and ordered 4 (hey, it got me a 24" Lounging Tigger free ;-) You can enter multiple coupons - I got the Tigger free for buying over $100 (Ogel's), and then I ordered 3 Droid (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.964)

  Re: Finding a bargain

(...) It depends on the set and I don't think that even for a particular set, there's a hard and fast formula because it depends on what themes you like, how good the set is for parts, and how likely it is to be further discounted and your own (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.964)

  Re: Finding a bargain

(...) I'm going to echo Maggie, Larry, and Cary here. I know, it's hardly original, but I'm a follower not a leader. Sort of. I mean, if you aren't. Anyways, if it's an interesting set that I don't have, I'll buy at 1/3 off. If I have one already, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.963)

  Re: Bulk discounts restricted to what is in the catalog?

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) items (...) example I (...) Yes, I noticed this too. Even worse, if you use the AFOL23 code to get a discount on more items than just those in the latest catalog, you don't get the free shipping offer! (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

parts
(score: 0.963)

  Re: S@H Exclusives at TRU

(...) It is confirmed that the TRU in Phoenix have these sets now. I just bought 2 of the Breezway cafe. Using th parts from my next creation. (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.961)

  4561 Railway Express $67 at Sam's Club

I didn't see a posting on this, but I could have missed one as I haven't been regularly reviewing. However, Sam's Club in both Harrisburg, PA and Fishkill, NY have stocked about 30-40 Railway express sets at $67. The added bonus is they are plastic (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.961)

  Re: S@H screwed up my order

(...) There is a difference between retiring an item to be replaced by a new one... and advertising one item but shipping another. You are right, they do change parts from time to time. But if you order a specific part you should be entitled to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.960)

More:  Next Page >>