 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 1201 – 1220 of 1491.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My 2002 FOTY

(...) I have 2 purchases that are my best buys so far. The first was a 4 pound lego collection from Austria (Ebay, $36.70) (description read: 2 kg lego, bricks, plates, blue rails, a motor and a flute), that contained the entire 118 electronic train (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.989)

  Re: Galidor @ Zainey Brainy

(...) I guess I never posted when I got one (over a week ago) from S@H. They definitely are rather limited in their LEGOness, but they do use the same new linkage as the new Alpha Team sets (but all the parts are highly sculpted). I purchased (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.reviews)

parts
(score: 0.988)

  Yet more sets and parts at Abracadabrick

Hi all, Sorry for the second post in as many days, but I just picked up a large amount of sets, which will be sold and parted out in my BrickLink store, Abracadabrick at (URL) include 4x8252 Technic Beach Blaster @ $17.50 ea. 1x8549 Bionicle (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.988)

  Re: TRU (U.S.) will be giving out SW posters with purchase

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:Gv795y.Hv2@lugnet.com... (...) SW (...) every SW (...) ask (...) I got one of these today (bought another Yoda sculpture for parts - easily my favorite set in the current LEGO line up). (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

parts
(score: 0.988)

  Re: Galidor @ Zainey Brainy

(...) I havn't bought one, (I live in the south) but I have to say I am not pleased. Poring through lego.com and its magazines, galidor is just another way for Lego to make money. I guess lego figures that bricks don't make enough money, so they are (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.988)

  Re: 20% off SW LEGO at Kmart (U.S.) this week

WOW! That's quite a haul there, Conrad! I suspect you'll be busy building for awhile. btw, my favorite of the sets you've purchased is 8012-the Super Battle Droid. It's just so much cooler than the pictures show. AFAIAC it might just be the best set (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.987)

  Re: 8277?

(...) 8277 ("XXL" set or "yellow robot") comes in a very large (and flimsy) box. It is in a lot of ways like the UCS boxes, light cardboard, and IIRC, flaps that could theoretically be peeled back (but usually just rip). There is an inner box to the (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.987)

  Shop @Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, February 5, 2008 to Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Below are the two Shop@home specials on the phone recording. When I phoned Shop@home yesterday, I was given a list that included about 14 items. I spoke to a customer service representative this morning who indicated that the first list contained (...) (17 years ago, 6-Feb-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.987)

  Open Invitation from A-tkt on BL.com

To all Lego fans, This is an open invitation to visit my store, A-tkt on Bricklink.com. (URL) opened the store in September of 2001 with the help of my two cousins Troy and Ken. Slowly but surely I have built up a modest inventory of about 30,000 (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Spamcake Diner Franchised!

(...) The LIC Orlando has a small (NEW?) Duplo boxed set in stock that contains 'the dog'. I believe the set number is 14xx and has the dog, a Duplo fig, and one or two other parts. The retail was only a few bucks... -Rob. FUT market.shopping (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.986)

  Stunt series

So here is the low down on the stunt sets. Same old parts redone and made new. All of the sets can be seen on the Lego site. I think that we may have another series killer here. Good parts but that is it. All of the sets are based on the computer (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Is there a Lego company store in Enfield, CT?

(...) Sadly, it seems no :( I've heard from about 4 different sources who have said there's no stores or 'real' publically accessible areas (their lobby maybe) in Enfield. And no, they don't do public tours :( [though it has been a long standing (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

parts
(score: 0.985)

  Re: Re: Is there a Lego company store in Enfield, CT?

Sorry, There isn't a store there. I went in March. I can't remember if there were tours or not, but I'm pretty sure they stopped doing them. The only things to see down there, are the sculptures in the front lawn and a day care that has large lego (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

parts
(score: 0.985)

  Re: 7153-Jango Fett's Slave I $24.88 at Target

I've just returned from making the rounds to a couple local (Cleveland, Ohio) Target stores. They are still selling the sets at this price, and don't seem to be making any effort to correct the ad. As a matter of fact, they had both the Slave One (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.985)

  My shopping report

If any one lives in Phoenix you know about the Arizona Mills. Saw Starwars there last night, but had a little time to kill and go to the KB outlet. OMG they had 3 of the 6520's at the same price as online. As well as a lot of the other sets that (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.984)

  Re: NYC Trawling for fun and Lego

wow! very well written Erik. I had a dream last night that we found a few X-wings but left them behind for some $8.40 priced MTT's because I liked the parts better..... Then I woke up... Best, Jonathan (who is still thinking about those Explorian (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.983)

  US Garage sale finds 6/14/02

Found a few good deals. It appears it was neo-Technic day for me. All 6 Toa in their cans, loose and complete: $10.00 (URL) Box open but all parts sealed in bags: $2.00 Lots of interesting parts in these! -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.983)

  Re: Galidor 70% off at TRU

(...) OK, it's a managers special. I thought the .90 was usually on the UPC number. (...) Might be coincidence, but Jens Knudsen was the inventor of many Lego parts. Probably a coincidence. (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.galidor)

parts
(score: 0.982)

  Re: walmart clearence

(...) If you are a Technic fan it could be worth it-- it has two treads and tons of liftarms. Also if you have a Bricklink store you could make a lot of your money back by selling the four masks-- they are running $3-$4 on BL. Better for parts is (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.981)

  Collector Grade from Star Wars Fan Club store

Thought I'd comment on my recent experience ordering from (URL) I purchased several Gungan Subs when they cleared them out recently. These were marked as Collector Grade as many things on their site are. Such items typically demand a significantly (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.981)

More:  Next Page >>