 Marketplace / Shopping / 9404
Re: 20% off SW LEGO at Kmart (U.S.) this week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 01:28:50 GMT

WOW! That's quite a haul there, Conrad! I suspect you'll be busy building for
awhile. btw, my favorite of the sets you've purchased is 8012-the Super Battle
Droid. It's just so much cooler than the pictures show. AFAIAC it might just be
the best set released in the past few years. I'll be picking up a few more of
these for parts very soon. :)

build well (until the next LUGOLA meeting),
-Dave