 Marketplace / Shopping / 9401
Re: 20% off SW LEGO at Kmart (U.S.) this week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:08:10 GMT

I've just returned from the Super K, empty handed unfortunately.  They had
plenty of the sets on the shelves, and they are probably still there due to
the fact that they had the prices marked up 10% on all of them!  Kinda takes
the point out of having a 20% off sale....

The Super K that is closing did not receive any of the sets, as expected.
They are now down to 40% off on toys.

Troy

"Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message
I'd suggest that you go check Maggie.  I was pleasently surprised that my
local Kmart here in Garfield Heights actually had all of the sets except • the
Republic Gunship, and had them in quantity.   They were not in the Lego
aisle though, they were on a special display of the new star wars toys
towards the front of the store.

This was at a Big K, and this store didn't have them a couple days ago. • I'm
about to head out to one of the Super K's to see what they have.  I've not
bothered to check any of the stores that are going out of business, as • it's
unlikely that they got the shipment.

Troy

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message
Effective Sunday, April 28 through Saturday, May 4.  If anyone actually • finds
any new SW sets at a Kmart in the U.S. I'd like to hear about it.  I'm • not
even
going to bother to look.

Maggie C.