 Marketplace / Shopping / 9418
Re: 20% off SW LEGO at Kmart (U.S.) this week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:41:18 GMT

"Conrad Frank" <conradfrank@attbi.com> wrote in message
Don't know if I should be happy that I have a lot of new toys thanks
to the K-Mart deal, or sad that I have some big bills coming soon....

Look here for the cause of this confusion:

That's the first pic of the retail RBR I've seen, definitely a different
picture than the S@H version. Pic of my box is here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=160946  (sorry about the
flash glare in the middle!).

Nice collection though - I'm really tempted to get a second gunship to make
a cargo version (like in the Clonetroopers TV spot where it drops the AT-TE
onto the battlefield). Guess I'll just have to wait for the sales here in UK
:(

Dan