 Marketplace / Shopping / 9482
Re: 7153-Jango Fett's Slave I $24.88 at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 00:16:47 GMT

I've just returned from making the rounds to a couple local (Cleveland,
Ohio) Target stores.  They are still selling the sets at this price, and
don't seem to be making any effort to correct the ad.  As a matter of fact,
they had both the Slave One and the Jango Fett Technic set on sale at
atleast one of the stores I stopped at.  I didn't check at the others.

Troy
(look for parts from 15 copies of the slave one in my store soon!)

"TooMuchDew" <wtoenjes@attbi.com> wrote in message
Target Stores ad May 19-25

7153-Jango Fett's Slave I $24.88!!!
I dunno why so cheap but at 50% off I bought 3-Happy early Father's Day to
me, get yours while they last :)
7133-Bounty Hunter Pursuit $24.88
--
BillToenjes