 Marketplace / Shopping / 9480
Re: 7153-Jango Fett's Slave I $24.88 at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 03:44:23 GMT

Actually, it does. All ads state that the store is not responsible
for errors. Many stores print corrections when their ads are wrong.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  I'll bet you could still get one at that price if you made a stink--
  it *is* a national advertisement, after all, and all the mea culpas
  in the world don't absolve the chain of such a complete and massive
  error--legally, I think it'd be the equivalent of a bait-and-switch,
  which is AFAIK illegal.

  LFB