 Marketplace / Shopping / 841
Re: KB KIDS.com 20% Off sale (and 50% clearance items, more importantly)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 18:31:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Stanley writes:
Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote:
Now I just realized, I wasted my $10 coupon on something I didn't even
get.dang.

You can always use it again - either under your name or under
someone else's.

I'll try it.

KB has a Star Trek board, I put out a plea for help. I don't think it'll do any
good, but it made me feel better for some reason.

Julie