 Marketplace / Shopping / 818
Re: KB KIDS.com 20% Off sale (and 50% clearance items, more importantly)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 19:42:12 GMT

Well, they had some great prices on decent older sets, and I took advantage of
them. The UFO brand is one of the last good space sets, IMHO.

Scott S.

Naji Norder wrote:

The website now says that the set is out of stock...

Naji

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Gene Rodriguez III writes:

Had my order for 20 rejected by KB... "quantity above limits."

Figures. They finally sell something at a decent price, then don't want to • let
it go in any kind of volume.

What's REALLY annoying is they didn't specify what an acceptable quantity
would be...

Gene @ The Brickyard

The order rejection I received said the quantity limit was 6. My order
for 6 was accepted.It's still possible I'll get an email telling me they are
out of stock. Here's what they say in the email confirmation I received:

Your order has been received.  (Unless you are otherwise notified
via e-mail, your order will be processed and sent to our warehouse
for fulfillment.)

Julie

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”