 Marketplace / Shopping / 833
Re: KB KIDS.com 20% Off sale (and 50% clearance items, more importantly)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 11:11:58 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

I ordered 10 more earlier this morning, and it went through, no email denying it
so far.  So maybe they were running low, and set an arbitrary upper limit on the #
of sets someone can order.

Just got my 20 yesterday. I think that's about the quickest I've ever
got something I ordered by mail using something other than over night
shipping. Of course they ship from Roanoke VA which is about a 3hr drive
from Raleigh.

What's funny is that I just got the e-mail this morning that they had
shipped...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com