 Marketplace / Shopping / 821
Re: KB KIDS.com 20% Off sale (and 50% clearance items, more importantly)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 21:09:22 GMT

Someone posted in RTL:

You guys may be happy to know that 6444 is now listed as out of stock on the
web page. However, if you call and talk to a sales rep, they can still find
some at that price.

Thank God for the old-fashioned alternative to technology. :)

So call them, see if you can get any.

Naji Norder wrote:

The website now says that the set is out of stock...

Naji

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Gene Rodriguez III writes:

Had my order for 20 rejected by KB... "quantity above limits."

Figures. They finally sell something at a decent price, then don't want to • let
it go in any kind of volume.

What's REALLY annoying is they didn't specify what an acceptable quantity
would be...

Gene @ The Brickyard

The order rejection I received said the quantity limit was 6. My order
for 6 was accepted.It's still possible I'll get an email telling me they are
out of stock. Here's what they say in the email confirmation I received:

Your order has been received.  (Unless you are otherwise notified
via e-mail, your order will be processed and sent to our warehouse
for fulfillment.)

Julie