 Marketplace / Shopping / 7266
Re: 3033 Blue Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 20:52:07 GMT

One good news/bad news out of all this is:
the bad news is, so many were backordered that bluelight cut my order
down to 6 buckets and credited my credit card for the difference;
the good news is, I have only 6 buckets to return.

"Mark & Milissa Millère" <MMillere@Knology.net> wrote in message
news:AHEMIPEGMFHBMKAGKAKLCEOHCBAA.MMillere@Knology.net...
Same here. Just received my order too. All 4288 buckets.
Oh well, it was worth a try. Can you say "I have a return, or 3,
4.............

Thanx,

Milissa Millère
Visit my LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]  On
Behalf
Of Cary Clark
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 8:10 PM
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: 3033 Blue Tub

Bryan was right. Bluelight shipped red 4288 buckets, not blue 3033 tubs.
I got three of them today in one box with the remaining backordered.

I'm still holding out for the 'blowout of older sets' theory; bluelight
customer care is 'researching' the problem now. At worst, I'll return
them and get my money back (although 20% off red buckets isn't all that
bad...)

Cary

"Bryan Beckwith" <bbbeckwi@mail.SPAMBLOCKuccs.edu> wrote in message

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message
Bryan, where did you read about wheels, doors and windows? Here's what • I
see:

Lego(r)
Classic Bucket

  Price: $9.99
      Combine this large bucket of colorful bricks and your child's
imagination and the possibilities are endless. One day your child can
create a race car and then next day the same bricks can be turned into • a
gas station. The fun never ends!
      Item 2151379

      ---

I guess it doesn't actually say wheels, doors, etc.  However, you would
have
a hard time building a race car without wheels, or a gas station with
doors
and windows.  Plus, Classic Bucket is what the 4288 is titled, isn't it?

Again, my opinion is just that the wrong picture is being shown.  It
doesn't
surprise me at all that a phone sales rep would tell you that you are
going
to get what is pictured; rarely do they know what is going on.  Again, I
am
interested to see what happens.

Bryan Beckwith