 Marketplace / Shopping / 7220
Re: 3033 Blue Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 20:47:01 GMT

The plot thickens.

If you look closely at the picture of the 1200 piece tub for $9.99, it
says 'Basic'. The one for $19.99 says 'System'. It looks like they're
blowing out older 3033s that only differ in the outside labeling. Could
this be? Is there more than one 3033? (I'll find out soon.)

Cary

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message
What's more, try this code (courtesy of www.frugalrewards.com). It gives
you 20% off (and worked for me):
JUKEBOX20
Eight dollar blue tubs. Woo hoo!
Cary

"Todd Kubo" <kamikazekubo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
News Flash!!!
I just logged on to Bluelight.com (Kmart)
They have a picutre of the 3033 Blue tub posted

As the "Classic Bucket" for $9.99
http://www.bluelight.com/store/ProductRedirect.jhtml?PRODID=2151379&ACAT
=2159638

I called the Info and Asked them about it.
Compared to the same posted as $19.99

A WEBTECH MADE A MISTAKE.
IF YOU ORDER NOW, THEY HAVE TO SELL YOU THE
BLUE BUCKETS FOR $9.99!!!

I'd also print a page and a URL listing so you can be assured of the
product when you receive your order!!

Check it out!!!