 Marketplace / Shopping / 7221
Re: 3033 Blue Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 20:46:44 GMT

I called to try to get that price, and he said he'd have to check into it
and call me back, so don't hold your breath, everyone.

Cary Clark wrote:

What's more, try this code (courtesy of www.frugalrewards.com). It gives
you 20% off (and worked for me):
JUKEBOX20
Eight dollar blue tubs. Woo hoo!
Cary

"Todd Kubo" <kamikazekubo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
News Flash!!!
I just logged on to Bluelight.com (Kmart)
They have a picutre of the 3033 Blue tub posted

As the "Classic Bucket" for $9.99
http://www.bluelight.com/store/ProductRedirect.jhtml?PRODID=2151379&ACAT
=2159638

I called the Info and Asked them about it.
Compared to the same posted as $19.99

A WEBTECH MADE A MISTAKE.
IF YOU ORDER NOW, THEY HAVE TO SELL YOU THE
BLUE BUCKETS FOR $9.99!!!

I'd also print a page and a URL listing so you can be assured of the
product when you receive your order!!

Check it out!!!

--
| Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support     Netscape
Communications Corp
| iPlanet Support - http://www.iplanet.com/support/    A division of AOL
Time Warner