 Marketplace / Shopping / 7259
Re: 3033 Blue Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 03:42:42 GMT

I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of angry people • receiving
lots of 4288s.  IANAL, but IMO K-Mart will probably not be obligated to • send
blue tubs seeing as how the text description obviously did not describe a
blue tub.

Bryan Beckwith

The description in question, atleast at the time of placing my order, did
not specifically list any of the contents of the "bucket".  I've also been
told three times now by kmart people that it would be the blue tub as
pictured.  The problem seems to be in getting them to ship SOMETHING, not
yet in getting the to ship the CORRECT thing.

Their "inventory" excuse seems pretty thin, especially since the girl on the
phone today sounded exactly like I do when I don't know the answer (but
atleast I then transfer people to someone who does know the answer!)

Troy