 Marketplace / Shopping / 7256
Re: Still No Joy - Re: 3033 Blue Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 01:10:58 GMT

My experience is the same. The web status does look useless, but it does
have a blank space under 'Tracking No.', so I assume that nothing has
shipped yet.

Caru

"Troy Cefaratti" <mnementh@dsl.telocity.com> wrote in message
Has anyone received anything from their order yet?

I ordered on Saturday and chose the "Next Day" shipping option.
Although I
was assured on the phone then, and in e-mail the next day, that it was
the
blue tubs I had ordered and would be getting, I have yet to receive
ANYTHING, let alone the blue tubs that I ordered.  My credit card
doesn't
even show the charge eyt.

A call to the phone line again today yielded little result other than to
be
told that my order had not shipped yet, and that they were "doing
inventory"
at the warehouse.  I was assured yet again that I would receive the
items I
had ordered, with a hint that I may not get ALL of them, but that I had
wait until NEXT tuesday.

Has anyone had any different experience yet?  The website is useless for
checking order status as it doesn't show anything other than the
original
order.

Troy

Todd Kubo <kamikazekubo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
News Flash!!!
I just logged on to Bluelight.com (Kmart)
They have a picutre of the 3033 Blue tub posted

As the "Classic Bucket" for $9.99

http://www.bluelight.com/store/ProductRedirect.jhtml?PRODID=2151379&ACAT
=215
9638

I called the Info and Asked them about it.
Compared to the same posted as $19.99

A WEBTECH MADE A MISTAKE.
IF YOU ORDER NOW, THEY HAVE TO SELL YOU THE
BLUE BUCKETS FOR $9.99!!!

I'd also print a page and a URL listing so you can be assured of the
product when you receive your order!!

Check it out!!!