 Marketplace / Shopping / 7243
Re: 3033 Blue Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 01:46:02 GMT

"Todd Kubo" <kamikazekubo@hotmail.com> writes:
It ain't gonna kill em, ;)
I mean if they can clearance sets as I've seen posted here
in shopping news before;

Polar Base                  $16
Snow Speeder                $10
City Centre                 $21
Dino Research Compound      $21

Incicentally, I've not actually ever experienced such
great bargains at my local Kmarts as above. ;(
Building Happy!

I don't see those prices when I look at bluelight.com - in fact they
don't seem to even carry those models.  I would love to pick up a
couple of Polar Bases for $16 each.  Where do I go?

--
William R Ward        hermit@bayview.com      http://www.bayview.com/~hermit/
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."-Groucho Marx