 Marketplace / Shopping / 7237
Re: BACK IN STOCK! Re: 3033 Blue Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 21:36:44 GMT

Sorry, Clicked post before I put the message in!

Anyways, it's showing sold out again!  So it looks like it is fluctuating.
If you haven't gotten yours, keep trying, maybe you'll get lucky!

I'll stop posting about it now!  :)

Troy

Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@dsl.telocity.com> wrote in message

Todd Kubo <kamikazekubo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
News Flash!!!
I just logged on to Bluelight.com (Kmart)
They have a picutre of the 3033 Blue tub posted

As the "Classic Bucket" for $9.99

http://www.bluelight.com/store/ProductRedirect.jhtml?PRODID=2151379&ACAT=215
9638

I called the Info and Asked them about it.
Compared to the same posted as $19.99

A WEBTECH MADE A MISTAKE.
IF YOU ORDER NOW, THEY HAVE TO SELL YOU THE
BLUE BUCKETS FOR $9.99!!!

I'd also print a page and a URL listing so you can be assured of the
product when you receive your order!!

Check it out!!!