 Marketplace / Shopping / 7249
Re: No more Blue Tub...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:50:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Robert Spinks writes:
KDJ wrote (and I snipped)

Hehe, well, I never said I was above hypocrosy  ;]  The former case
really is laziness (or that I just don't care enough to call).  The
latter case was just a way to break up a 2-day-long trip.  And yes,
it was crazy  :]

It's not too late to repent - see below . . .

< snip> I found one single
3033 Tub.  It was in a Wal-Mart hidden < snip> and was
still priced at Cdn$12.00 (US$8)."

Er . . .you couldn't go back and see if it's still there, could you - I'll
give you _9_ dollars for it . . .    ;-)

Aw c'mon, you honestly think that I *left* it there?!  Dude I pounced
on that like a pitbull on a pork chop  :]

KDJ

Wow!  Thanks!   So, shall I send the $9 to you - or will you sent the tub,
THEN I send the money . . .  ;-)

Robert "I never knew Americans could be so thoughtful" Spinks

PS If you wish, you could take the bricks out of the tub and build them into
a loooong  8x2x500ish stick of bricks.  That way, the postman can fit it
into the letter box without having to wake me up . . .  ;-)