 Marketplace / Shopping / 7248
7247  |  7249
Subject:
FOTD ZNAP half price at TRU...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:31:18 GMT

I took another one of my scouting drives today and had a pleasant surprise
at a nearby TRU.  They had shelves full of ZNAP and all of it seemed to be
half price.  Most of the TRU's I've been to lately are completely out of
these sets.  I picked up the large 3691 (black racer) and the 3571 (green
helicopter) and my total price was $27.00!  There weren't any signs saying
the sets were half off, so I was pleased when I checked out.
I also found at KBToys a number of the following:
6444 Outback Airstrip for $12.99
6497 Twisted Time Train for $19.99
3051 Blaze Attack for $9.99
3052 Fire Fortress for $19.99
5533 Red Fury for $32.99
6199 Hydro Crystal Station for $49.99
Plus they had all the chrome knight sets 4816-19 for $4.99!

If that wasn't enough, I dug up a 6442 at a K-mart for $14.00!
Not a bad days shopping, if I do say so myself!
It pays to look around!
Tom