 Marketplace / Shopping / 5940
Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 04:19:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:

Making the T&C more restrictive should be a solution of last resort, IMO.

I don't see how the Lugnet T&C could "forbid" this, in any event.

Todd isn't going to, though. He is just making a courteous note requesting
people not to solicit unless they specify they are willing to [pick up sets
or whatever].

-Shiri
XFUT .admin.terms (but I hope there isn't too much discussion about this...)