 Marketplace / Shopping / 5933
Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 01:57:36 GMT

Brad Hamilton wrote in message ...
I've been hit a few times with people wanting me to pick up sets for deals • I
found specific to my geographic location.

I have had this happen, though not very often.

A better way would be for someone to post a message here that they were
wanting a particular sale and let people email the person. I have emailed
several people looking for someone to buy them sets, in general I feel more
inclined to help them out when THEY "beg" on LUGNET.

I post deals that I find as payback to all the posters that have illuminated
me about a particular sale.

Rose