 Marketplace / Shopping / 5296
Re: Lego castle "chrome" sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 05:49:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Carroll writes:
I just spoke with a lady at Lego Consumer Affairs and she gave me the scoop.
The sets will only be available at grocery and drug stores. Lego does not • plan
on distributing them to the larger retail chains(Wal Mart, Target, etc.) The
names of the companies that have "ordered" these sets are below. Please
Buehlers
Super Value
E-Z Gregory
Winn Dixie
Mills Fleet
Kings
Dynamic Distribution
Wakeburn Food Corp.

Happy Hunting,
Todd

Ahhhh I've never heard of any of these stores,  anyone in the pittsburgh area
seen these sets yet?  how about the WV, OH, PA area?

I've never heard of any of these stores, so I'm not even sure where to look.  I
can say that here in PGH we don't seem to get much good stuff.

Toki