 Marketplace / Shopping / 5211
Re: Lego castle "chrome" sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 19:12:24 GMT

After my initial posting, I visited the local Buehlers and Save-A-Lot
(Supervalu) stores and needless to say they didn't have any sets on their
shelves and the managers of the stores looked at me as though I was crazy when
I asked if they were going to get any.

I also spoke with a friend from the Lexington, KY area and he told me that he
had seen some sets on the shelves of the Winn Dixie, so I've decided to take a
road trip to Lexington this weekend. My question is this, how much interest is
there for these sets. If I can get ahold of them, should I bring back a handful
of each or a case of each.

-Todd