 Marketplace / Shopping / 5305
5304  |  5306
Subject:
Some Info about Lego castle "chrome" sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:03:21 GMT

Hi everyone,

Well in hopes of finding the sets, I e-mailed customer service of ShopRite.  I
gave them the set numbers and asked them if they had any knowledge of these
sets.  Sadly, the reply was not what I had hoped.  Basically the rep said that
they do not have any of them in their warehouse and they are not available in
any of their stores.  I have my extended family searching for them in the Ny,
Pa, & NJ area in hopes that someone will find something at which time I will
gladly report any findings.

Keep Building and searching,

- Jim F.