 Marketplace / Shopping / 5297
Re: Is Extreme Creatures Good? (WAS: Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 20 - Sep 26, 2000)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 07:58:11 GMT

Technic/Mindstorms
9732    Extreme Creatures          $49.99    $25.00

is this a good set? (i know i cant beat the price, but i wanna know if • i'll
have fun with it)

Not in my opinion, just a random collection of additional parts. There is an
inventory at:

http://news.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=73

However, I didn't buy the set, so maybe owners of the set would have a
contrary opinion.

Kerry