 Marketplace / Shopping / 5324
Re: Is Extreme Creatures Good? FOS stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:57:32 GMT

Joakim Olsson wrote:

Dean Husby wrote in message <39E25117.8A8EFEF4@akasa.bc.ca>...

If you don't use a tiny ultra bright one you won't get much...

Ahh, to bad. I wonder if there are any other colors in "ultra bright"?

Also, the circuit
it the thing is already making sure the power flows to the LED one way. So • you'd
have to disable that as well if you want the multicolour LED's.
My favs are the ones that are GREEN, RED and when AC it's Yellow!

Actually I think there are LED's with only two legs with the "two-color"
feature.
I'll have to investigate this and come back to you.
/Joakim

Yes. Of course. Those are the best ones. LED's are basically just Diodes that
make light. So you can "Twist" two LED's together to get one on each polarity.
Like I was saying above, my favorites are the tri-coloured LEDs...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html