 Marketplace / Shopping / 4051
Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 14:10:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Stanley writes:

I figure I'll part out the rest), 10 6024's, and 5 6492's.

If you dont mind saving some of those 6024's .. I'll buy a few or trade for
wolfpack renegades.
LMK by email if your interested,
Ben Cox