 Marketplace / Shopping / 4050
Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 01:27:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron writes:
6416 Poolside Paradise $14.99
6024 Bandit's Ambush $1.99 (how could I resist at that price?)
6492  Time Cruisers Navigator (Hypnocruiser) $4.99

I hit the Toy Liquidators near me today and cleaned them out of the stuff I
wanted.  Lots more junk left there, but it was all the insectoids crap and
mostly overpriced Ninja and Adventurers stuff, even on clearance pricing.

I got 2 6416's (Rachael wanted the baseplate and the female minifigs - I
figure I'll part out the rest), 10 6024's, and 5 6492's.