 Marketplace / Shopping / 4048
Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 16:47:39 GMT

When did the Toy Liquidators in Williamsburg open?  I used to live in Iowa • City
(while I went to the U of Iowa), but didn't go out there often and didn't • realize
there was a "useful" store there.

Toki

It's been there for awhile.  I went up to the Amana colonies about 3 years
ago, and it was there then.  Lots of cool stuff there.
-Chris