 Marketplace / Shopping / 141
Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 19:41:07 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote in message
36E420C2.867440A5@aeieng.com...
Get a clue, Mark! You make me sad. Come, Patsy!

Whoa, that was mature.

Guess next time I'll omit the fair warning, and just start
hurling insults.  Geez.

Okay, I'm partly to blame here.  Let's start over, shall we?

Hello Scott, I'm Mark, and I love Lego.  I've been out of
my Dark Ages for about 2 years now, and I mostly collect
Technic, with interest in the occasional System theme,
such as Star Wars.  I also have all of the Aquazone sets and
Time Cruisers/Twisters.  I am currently trying to become
Technic complete, and I am fairly close.  Most of my creations
are Technic in nature.  I like to build robot like creatures
and also Cars and other vehicles.  I am both a collector
and builder;  I buy sets to build and play with them, but
I also keep the packaging and instructions.

So how about you?